Mind Spa is committed to helping ensure excellence in our field. As such, we are actively helping bring new CEU opportunities to our fellow colleagues in mental health. Most of our CEU workshops are available LIVE in person or via webinar.
Lunch & Learn: The Psychology of Heroin
FREE 1.5 CEUs and FREE lunch provided by !!!
WHEN: August 17, 2017 11:45a – 1:15p (registration starts at 11:30a)
LOCATION: Mind Spa (433 E 19th Street Cheyenne) or via LIVE webinar
REGISTER: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER by 8/14/17 or you may also call us at 307-509-0772 or email us at WORKSHOPS@MindSpaTherapy.com
Sponsored by Mind Spa, PC and Aspen Ridge Recovery
- CEUs are approved by NASW and WPA
- understand heroin’s emergence into modern, contemporary culture as a pathological remedy
- learn at least one strategic method for setting the stage for familial consent for psychotherapy as significant persons impacted by a loved one’s heroin use
- learn at least one tactical method for moving from familial consent to consensus building on how to respond to a loved one’s heroin use
- learn how to guide families on navigating the complexities of enabling and / or empowering a loved one compromised by heroin use
- learn peer professional team-working through an open forum group case staffing focused on a family impacted by heroin.
- Primary/Secondary Topics: Couples, Marriage and Family Therapy/Diagnoses and Treatment
Presented by David Petersen, LCSW, LAC.
David Petersen is a behavioral professional in over 25 years’ practice. His credentials include graduate degrees in social work and health administration, and licenses in clinical social work and addictions counseling. David’s commitment to helping the community be integrated and optimize the health and well-being of families shapes his direct care and consultation practice.