Mind Spa, PC is looking for the right person to join our team as our PART TIME client care coordinator. The client care coordinator will be responsible for ensuring our clients’ mental health care is being taken care of. What does that mean??
What would I be doing??
You’d be our primary in-office administrative coordinator, responsible for oversight of our intake process, ensuring client questions are taken care of, coordinating communication between our office with both our billing team (in another state) and our administrative Virtual Assistants (also in another state), doing some client on-boarding activities, managing local client payments, overseeing records management, and assisting the me, Dr. Fluellen, in marketing and community outreach. This person will work very closely with our clients, clinical team, billing team, virtual assistants, and myself. You’ll often be the “face” of our company, which means you need to embody the values of who we are, what we represent, and where we are headed as a practice. The following is a description of characteristics of the ideal person for this position. Because we always get inundated with responses to our job ads, I am requiring that you address these characteristics in your response to our ad in order for me to be willing to schedule an interview with you. I need you to demonstrate how much of a fit you are for this position.
These are the expectations I have of the person I hire for this position (NOT in order of importance).
- You have to be a good, clear communicator. You need to speak and write clearly to our clients and our team members who work remotely. You will be a primary contact for them and be relaying information back and forth.
- You have to be upbeat, happy, and generally pleasant to be around. Our culture is about supporting each other, working together as a team, and being optimistic and forward-thinking. If you are a “Debbie Downer”, you’ll not be a good fit with us. However, don’t read in to this as us wanting a person who always says Yes or agrees with us. You have to have your own voice and ability to think critically.
- You have to be put together physically & emotionally. We work with a lot of professionals and need to maintain a clean and professional reputation. Additionally, we recognize that our work is stressful so if you have a lot of unresolved issues going on in your personal life and you don’t have a good way of dealing with them, they will creep in at work. We see it happen all the time.
- You have to be comfortable and enjoy working with a variety of technology. We are constantly determining how to make new technology work to our advantage so being able to help contribute to our progress is important, as well as actually implementing new ideas.
- Be self motivated, able to problem solve, and ask for help as needed. Being successful in this means a balance between doing what you can, when you can, and then asking for assistance when you find yourself stuck. There is no shame in asking for help! The most important thing is to be able to keep the big picture and goals in front of you so you can problem solve in a way that meets the end goals.
- Be ethical and humble. I need someone who is able to make decisions based on our core value of integrity. Because you’ll be handling money and confidential information, I have to be able to trust that you’ll do the right thing for our organization and our clients. Additionally, when you do make mistakes, be able to accept that feedback well to improve. AND when you give feedback to others when you see the need, give it with compassion and softness.
- You must be compassionate and in full support of our mission to be a place of safety for our Christian clients. We see clients from all walks of life, but our main niche is our Christian brothers and sisters. This impacts who we are as an organization, what we do, what decisions we made, and how we react. We need to trust that you’re in alignment with these values and will not only support them but help take them further and offer ideas.
- Very organized and detailed. You’ll be managing a LOT of different things, some of which you’ll be executing yourself but some which others are executing and you’ll just be collaborating. You’ll need to be able to help develop systems for ensuring all the moving pieces are tracked. This is very important as you’ll be the hub of it all.
Your standard schedule would ideally be from noon-5pm, Monday – Friday; However I am willing to be flexible a bit on the hours if that is the ONLY thing standing between you and this perfect job. You’ll have your own office to manage, organize, and make your own. Pay is dependent on your skill set coming in to the job, and will range from $12-16. You’ll have an opportunity for a pay increase upon the first few months of successful employment.
The first step of our hiring process is to send me a letter of interest outlining how you meet the above expectations. I would love to see creativity and thoughtfulness in your responses. If you want to really stand out of the crowd, send me your “letter of interest” as a video or send a short video introducing yourself with your letter of interest.
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming an awesome new member of our team. I truly look forward to getting to meet you!! If you have any questions, please email me at Sheri@MindSpaTherapy.com.