We place a lot of importance on reaching into our community, providing information and support, and ultimately instilling a sense of hope.
- Dr Fluellen hosted a “Mothers of Multiples” group in Cheyenne, leading the discussion on influence of birth order, status as a multiple (twin, triplet, etc), and parenting challenges among the group of parents and grandparents.
- Mind Spa co-sponsored and hosted a free professional CEU event (1.5 CEUs sponsored by NASW & WPA) on the “Psychology of Heroin”. We had a room full of clinicians and even had other clinicians throughout Wyoming participate through our tele-health platform as a live webinar.
- Dr. Fluellen was the featured guess expert on the podcast GSD Mode with Joshua Smith. They dug in to operating at peak performance. Click here to watch/listen
- One of our therapists presented the key note at the Promoting Our Women Warriors of Wyoming conference (POWWOW) in Casper on Spiritual Health. She addressed how spiritual peace is attained and the application to each attendees’ life.
- Mark Gaskill was invited to engage with the Cheyenne Animal Shelter on a talk about how to deal with compassion fatigue. Working with vulnerable animals every day is hard work!!
- Dr. Fluellen presented a well-received interactive workshop titled “How to identify why you are not fulfilled” at the LCCC 2017 Annual Administrative Professional Conference.
- Ladies’ Night at Sportsman Warehouse as a fundraiser that supports Safehouse, Cheyenne.
- Dr. Fluellen spoke on KGAB AM 650 with Gary Freeman to highlight May as Mental Health Awareness month. Theme for the month is Life with a Mental Illness. Join in the conversation by sharing your story on social media and adding #mentalillnessfeelslike.
- Dr. Fluellen was the featured guest expert on the podcast Super Agents Live with Toby Selgado. He grilled Dr. Fluellen on his most burning questions- from how interpersonal communication impacts sales to maintaining a growth mindset.
Click here to listen
- Mind Spa hosted a community Pie Social open house on 2016 “Pi Day”.