We place a lot of importance on reaching into our community, providing information and support, and ultimately instilling a sense of hope
- We hosted a Business After Hours Event through the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce. Everyone got to see our new location, engage in some fun mindfulness activities, eat great food and win original artwork!
- Dr. Fluellen has been selected as the American Psychological Association’s Public Education Campaign Chair for Wyoming. She has the privilege of being the spokesperson for mental health, psychology and wellness for Wyoming. She contributes articles, interviews, press releases, and much more to increase the exposure of mental health in the eye of the public. You are welcome to contact her for information or help related to this!
- Dr. Fluellen has been elected to the Wyoming Psychology Association’s Executive Council as the Secretary & Treasurer.
- Dr. Fluellen and part of our administrative team were part of Wine, Women, and Wellness 2017 at the Radisson in Cheyenne. We got to give away hundreds of cool goodie bags to ladies, talk to them about some of their struggles, and give away 6 great prizes, the Grand Prize being a 30×40 original acrylic painting by Dr. Fluellen.
- We participated in a resource fair for Laramie County School District 1, talking with principals, counselors, and other school professionals about how Mind Spa helps families.
- We hosted a “Mothers of Multiples” group in Cheyenne, leading the discussion on influence of birth order, status as a multiple (twin, triplet, etc), and parenting challenges among the group of parents and grandparents.
- Mind Spa co-sponsored and hosted a free professional CEU event (1.5 CEUs sponsored by NASW & WPA) on the “Psychology of Heroin”. We had a room full of clinicians and even had other clinicians throughout Wyoming participate through our tele-health platform as a live webinar.
- Dr. Fluellen was the featured guess expert on the podcast GSD Mode with Joshua Smith. They dug in to operating at peak performance. Click here to watch/listen
- One of our therapists presented the key note at the Promoting Our Women Warriors of Wyoming conference (POWWOW) in Casper on Spiritual Health. She addressed how spiritual peace is attained and the application to each attendees’ life.
- Dr. Fluellen presented a well-received interactive workshop titled “How to identify why you are not fulfilled” at the LCCC Annual Administrative Professional Conference.
- We participated at Ladies’ Night at Sportsman Warehouse as a fundraiser that supports Safehouse, Cheyenne.
- Dr. Fluellen spoke on KGAB AM 650 with Gary Freeman to highlight May as Mental Health Awareness month. Theme for the month is Life with a Mental Illness. Join in the conversation by sharing your story on social media and adding #mentalillnessfeelslike.
- Dr. Fluellen was the featured guest expert on the podcast Super Agents Live with Toby Selgado. He grilled Dr. Fluellen on his most burning questions- from how interpersonal communication impacts sales to maintaining a growth mindset.
Click here to listen