Mind Spa is committed to helping bring together mental health / behavioral health professionals who feel isolated and don’t have the natural access to peers in our profession that being part of a group allows. This is often a result of working as a private practitioner, working in remote and rural areas, and working in teams that may lack being a source of support and growth (for any one of a number of reasons).
“Having a strong social network (e.g., belonging to professional associations, participating in consultation groups) is one of the best systems of protection.”
“Consultation helps ensure competence, which is related to the moral principles of
beneficence and nonmaleficence.”
Quotes from Assessing and Managing Risk in Psychological Practice: An Individualized Approach (Knapp et al.)
Mind Spa’s PPC Groups are facilitated virtually through our telemedicine technology. What does this look like??
To sharpen clinician effectiveness through accessible and safe peer consultation and support.
- Offer a safe environment to explore clinical and work issues that impact our ability to be the most effective clinicians
- Foster peer learning, feedback and support for clinicians along their career development
- Provide accessible accountability and support regardless of location
- 1 hour meetings twice a month for three months
- Meetings facilitated by a clinician experienced in supervision
- Content of the meetings flows from the needs of the group members
- Consistent attendance is helpful and highly encouraged
- Group membership will be limited in size to maintain a stable and functional group
Cost of Group is $50/month**
**FOR A LIMITED TIME, JOINING A GROUP IS FREE!!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group dates/times and when the next opportunity is to join in!!
Online meetings are held using Zoom and meet HIPAA requirements for technological security. You can participate via a computer, smart phone or tablet.