Mind Spa is committed to helping bring together mental health / behavioral health professionals who feel isolated and don’t have the natural access to peers in our profession that being part of a group allows. This is often a result of working as a private practitioner, working in remote and rural areas, and working in teams that may lack being a source of support and growth (for any one of a number of reasons).
Mind Spa’s PPC Groups are facilitated both in-person and virtually through our telemedicine technology. What does this look like??
To sharpen clinician effectiveness through accessible and safe peer consultation and support.
- Offer a safe environment to explore clinical and work issues that impact our ability to be the most effective clinicians
- Foster peer learning, feedback and support for clinicians along their career development
- Provide accessible accountability and support regardless of location
- 1 hour meetings twice a month
- Meetings facilitated by an established clinician
- Content of the meetings flows from the needs of the group members
- Consistent attendance is helpful and encouraged but not required
- Group membership will be limited in size to maintain a stable and functional group
- Private Facebook group membership available to facilitate ongoing support
FOR A LIMITED TIME, JOINING A GROUP IS FREE!!!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about group dates/times and when the next opportunity is to join in!!
In-Person meetings are held in Cheyenne, WY.
Online meetings are held using Zoom and meet HIPAA requirements for technological security. You can participate via phone or fully using a video camera on your computer, smart phone or tablet.